A '90s all-terrain runner returns in monochrome
Dial it back to 1993, when off-trail runners laced up their first pair of Aztreks. These women's shoes bring back the authentic look with a monochrome palette and a chunky yet lightweight build. They're made of a mix of faux suede and textile, and feature true-to-the-era Hexalite cushioning.
- Synthetic suede and textile upper
- Die-cut EVA foam sockliner adds lightweight comfort
- Hexalite hexagonal cushioning helps soften impact
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- High-abrasion rubber outsole adds durable responsiveness
- Product code: DV8512